2012年8月8日星期三

I loved ready the story of

A reveal thread recently posted in the Chanel forum immediately stopped me in my tracks. A few months ago, Amanda brought you news of the blinged out Chanel bags for the Bellagio re-opening, and it seems as though one of our members tracked down one of those rare beauties and scooped it up.

Sometimes I spend hours getting lost on the PurseForum. We started the forum in 2005 to have a community where handbag lovers around the world could share everything and anything bag-related. Over the past seven years, the forum has transformed into much more http://coachfactoryoutletstore-online.weebly.com, but I still find myself drawn to reveal threads to see what other members are buying.

I loved ready the story of pursebop finding her holy grail bag and I am even more amazed by the photos. This bag catches sunlight and shines like a beacon. Talk about bag bling! [Click for more photos and info]


On the forum, you can read pursebop‘s entire story about how she tracked down what she deemed the Chanel Sparkle Beauty Bag. The bag goes for a hefty $10 http://coachfactoryoutlet2012.weebly.com,000 and very few were made available for customers; it was a limited edition http://coachbagsoultet.altervista.org, after all. A Classic Flap is one thing, but a Strass encrusted Classic Flap takes it to the next level.

PurseForum Reveal: Chanel Classic Flap Strass Encrusted  Chanel Classic Flap Crystal Encrusted1 PurseForum Reveal: Chanel Classic Flap Strass Encrusted Chanel-Classic-Flap-Crystal-Encrusted Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论