2012年8月23日星期四

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss- Giving Thin Mints a Run for Their Money

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss: Giving Thin Mints a Run for Their Money

Advertisement



urban decay lip junkie review top

[SHIVER!] If I’d known the kind of havoc a cookie could wreak, I would have put down that first Girl Scout Thin Mint. Every season I gobble ‘em up like they’re going out of style, and I rue the day the first one came out of the oven.

Today I can’t help but ask, “Has Urban Decay been talking to my muffin top?” I ask because I think their new Lip Junkie line of fall glosses ($19 each) smell EXACTLY like Thin Mint cookies (they also taste kinda like ‘em too).

Coincidence? I think not!

Urban Decay cooked up these 11 moisturizing non-sticky shades to plump lips over time. One week in and I can’t report Angelina Jolie lips yet (or any noticeable increase in lip plumpness, for that matter), but that may be too much to ask of a gloss.

The main reason I wanted to try these wasn’t large, luscious lips (although I intend to keep testing them). What I was really interested in were the colors. Of the ones I’ve tried, Crush (a creamy hot pink), Wallflower (a creamy neutral pink), Runaway (a shimmery coral) and Perversion (a shimmery dark berry) pack the most pigment.

All of the colors spark a slight cooling sensation, which I’ve found refreshing on hot days, and last about two hours on my lips before requiring another application.

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo crush
Crush

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo heavy
Heavy

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo jilted
Jilted

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo love junkie
Love Junkie

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo midnight cowboy
Midnight Cowboy

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo peroxide
Peroxide

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo perversion
Perversion

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo runaway
Runaway

urban decay lip junkie swatches review photo wallflower
Wallflower

urban decay lip junkie swatches
Wearing Runaway

urban decay lip junkie swatches
Wearing Perversion

urban decay lip junkie swatches
Wearing Wallflower

urban decay lip junkie review top

urban decay lip junkie review top

urban decay lip junkie review top

I feel like a few of the colors look similar, but if you’re into sheer shades, a vanilla mint taste/fragrance and don’t mind having to reapply throughout the day, you might want to check these out. Available at Sephora stores and online at sephora.com. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: B

You might like Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss if��
  • You prefer non-sticky glosses
  • You like the taste and scent of vanilla and mint
  • You want a sheer and shiny moisturizing gloss
  • You don’t mind having to reapply throughout the day

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论