2012年9月10日星期一

Lippmann’s Dynamic Duo- New Nail Colors for

Lippmann’s Dynamic Duo: New Nail Colors for Summer,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement



lippmann-collection-summer-2009

OMG! This rain is drivin’ Tabs cat-batty. We’re getting May showers out here in the Bay Area, and whenever it rains Tabs goes full-on CRAZY.

At four in the morning he leapt up on the bed like a cat possessed,Authentic Louis Vuitton handbags, climbing all over my bladder like it was Mount Everest. Then,authentic coach handbags outlet online, pleased with himself for almost giving me a heart attack, he shifted into lovies mode, purring with his face in the crook of my neck.

He’s always this way when it rains.

So, what’s a beauty addict to do when she’s startled awake by her cat a couple hours before dawn? Why, drink a pot of coffee (WHEEE!) and paint her nails, of course. :)

Say hello to both of the colors from Lippmann’s iddy biddy collection for Summer 2009 ($15 each).

lippmann-collection-summer-2009-its-raining-men

It’s Raining Men is my favorite of the two. It’s a creamy tomato red — a classic color that conjures thoughts of 1940s bombshell babes in red lipstick,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, fishnets, rolled hair, peep-toe shoes and immaculate red nails.

I’ve searched high and low for a timeless, elegant red like It’s Raining Men. I’m so glad it’s here! Can’t wait to try it with a pearl bracelet or some gold bangles.

Texture-wise, It’s Raining Men applies evenly (nary a streak), and I love the shine when it dries. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A

lippmann-collection-summer-2009-call-me-irresponsible

Call Me Irresponsible,Skin Care on the Cheap- 5 Tips (and a Giveaway!),Coach Handbags Outlet, color No. 2, is a creamy royal purple with a touch of blue. Think vintage mid-’80s Prince. Looking at it on my toes I heard Raspberry Beret (“the kind you buy from a second hand store!”) playing somewhere off in the distance. How Wendy and Lisa! :)

It applies with lots of pigmentation and shine, but it’s a touch streaky,Cheap NFL Jerseys, even on a base coat.

Still, I dig the shade. It has a spot on my dresser, ready to go for my toes this summer. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: B+

lippmann-collection-summer-2009-2

Well, that pot of pre-dawn coffee wore off hours ago, and now I’m running on empty…

I did make it to the salon, however, to take care of the gray hair sitch that’s been stressing me out.

How are you doing today? What have you been up to?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论