2012年9月10日星期一

MAC In the Groove- A Face of the Day with Stereo R

MAC In the Groove: A Face of the Day with Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish,The Sula Beauty Eye Crayon in Never Say Never May Prefer Drier Lids Than Mine

Advertisement



I was chomping at the bit to try MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish today but told myself I had to finish all of my chores first (gah! laundry). Now that I’ve gotten some quality face time with it,Cheap NFL Jerseys, all I can say is WOOT! I can see why MAC mavens have been lusting after this shimmery coral blush.

For this look I paired Stereo Rose with icy blue/peachy pink eyes and a peachy pink pout. I got the idea for the eyes from this face chart (the one for On the Scene), one of six MAC made for In the Groove.


Looking kinda senior portait-y, ha ha!


Clockwise from lower left: Blue My Mind Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio, In the Groove Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio, Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfnish,Cheap Jerseys, You’ve Got It Cremesheen Glass, On the Scene Cremesheen Glass, Jazzed Cremesheen Lipstick

mac in the groove stereo rose on cheeks

I didn’t use everything MAC mentions in the face chart,On the Road Again With the Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick, a Traveling Semi-Exclusive, but the color products are all from In the Groove. That’s the Blue My Mind and In the Groove Mineralize Eye Shadow Trios on my eyes ($19.50 each) and Jazzed Cremesheen Lipstick ($14),Coach Factory Outlet Online, with a mix of You’ve Got It and On the Scene Creamsheens Glasses ($18 each) on my lips.

I like how it turned out, but I wish I had somewhere fun to wear it tonight. El Hub,Coach Factory Store, I’m talkin’ to you,coach handbags outlet, buddy! :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论