2012年9月10日星期一

Lush’s New Ro’s Argan Conditioner Work

Lush’s New Ro’s Argan Conditioner Works Like a Hair Conditioner for Your Bod

Advertisement



lush ro's argan body conditioner (3)

I’ve been applying body lotion since the tender age of 12. Day in, day out,coach outlet online, just me, my perpetually parched skin and a tube of moisturizer going to work on each other like it’s a job, yo, like cubicle BFFs 4-ever.

And after all of those hundreds of tubes and jars, I think I even figured something out. For the most part,Cheap NFL Jerseys, with a few exceptions, lotion is pretty much lotion, and it’s rare when a brand actually shakes things up.

That, fellow beauty lurver, is why I’m smitten with Lush’s new Ro’s Argan Conditioner ($29.95). It actually makes moisturizing easier than usual, faster than normal,The Smashbox Masquerade Collection Unleashes a Sultry, Smoldering Makeup Fantasy for Fall 2010, and dare I say it? — kinda fun.

Lush calls it a “body conditioner,” but no, it doesn’t come with a Jillian Michaels DVD (I wish!). :) What it does come with are moisturizing ingredients like cocoa butter and argan oil.

It’s a rich lotion designed to be used in the shower on wet skin. After washing and rinsing, I apply it from the neck down, where it leaves a thick, but not sticky, hydrating film.

SIDE NOTE: Now I know what a pan feels like when it gets greased up with butter! But(ter) seriously, Ro’s Argan Conditioner is a little greasy…but not annoyingly so. For the record, though, it does leave behind a moisturizing layer/film that remains after rinsing and towel drying.

Because my skin is so dry that it makes the Atacama Desert look like Waialeale on Kauai, I went into this pretty skeptical. I really didn’t think Ro’s would do much for me at all, and I didn’t think the results would justify the price.

But hold up! — wait a minute. Ro’s turns out to work quite well. It hydrates most of my trouble spots, and that includes my dry @ss shins. I still feel like I could use a little more help on my chapped elbows and feet…but there I can’t say I’m surprised,MAC Make-Up Art Cosmetics Face of the Day with the Notoriety Quad, because those are my most troubled spots.

lush ro's argan body conditioner (2)

lush ro's argan body conditioner (1)

Lush is famous for their earthy scents (think stores that sell dreamcatchers, tie-dye and sage sachets) and Ro’s Argan Conditioner is supposed to smell like roses. I don’t get a floral vibe from it,Cheap Jerseys, but I do still like the scent, which smells to me like cocoa butter, dried tamarind, cinnamon and cloves. :)

If you enjoy the scent and need some super hydrating power, Ro’s should be able to shave a few minutes off your regular moisturizing routine.

Too bad it’s not more affordable and doesn’t come in a bottle, because I can already see myself scooping out too much and burning through the jar in less than a month.

PRICE: $29.95 for an 8.4-oz. tub
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Lush stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B+

The other night after the Tom Ford Beauty event in the city, I decided to take a quick stroll through Union Square.

WHOA! Everywhere I looked. Dude, it’s almost Christmas.


The Union Square Christmas tree (in front of a big sign for “The best steak anywhere.” LOL!)


Same shot, but with the lights blurred on purpose, just for artsy effect

All I have to say is HOLY CRAP!

I’m nowhere near where I’m supposed to be in terms of getting ready for the holidays. What’s up with that? I was supposed to be all set by now.

Please, someone,Coach Outlet Store, pass me the eggnog…

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Howdy,Coach Outlet Online, chica. What are you up to tonight? I just stumbled out of the shower, and now I’m foraging around the kitchen for something to eat.

Hmm…what sounds good? How about an Annie Chun’s Udon Bowl and a persimmon? :)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论