2012年9月10日星期一

NYX Special Effects Lashes- Crazy False Lashes at

NYX Special Effects Lashes: Crazy False Lashes at a Crazy Good Price

Advertisement



karen from makeup and beauty blog wearing nyx special effects lashes in leopard

Wow, how fun are these NYX Special Effects Lashes ($10; available in 40 styles)? I’m building up the courage to wear the brown spotted Leopard ones out in public, and I’m almost there. I’m thinking mall date,I’m Having a Maritime with These $5 Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio Eye Shadows, perhaps?

Electric blue Midnight Walts is another story… I’m reserving that one for private,louis vuitton online,Cheap NFL Jerseys, in-home displays of cray-cray. I feel très Looney Tunes with ‘em on,Cheap Jerseys,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, not gonna lie.

I love how many there are to choose from (40 in all), and at $10,Coach Factory Outlet, they’re $5 cheaper than the freakiest $15 Urban Decay Urban Lashes and half the cost of falsies from Shu Uemura (which are great, I might add).

NYX Special Effects Lashes Review

NYX Special Effects Lashes Review leopard

NYX Special Effects Lashes Review leopard midnight walts

karen from makeup and beauty blog wearing nyx special effects lashes in midnight walts

karen from makeup and beauty blog wearing nyx special effects lashes in leopard

I’m not sure about the other styles, but Leopard and Midnight Walts didn’t come with lash glue. Luckily I had a spare tube on hand.

As you might expect,louis vuitton handbags, some pairs are easier to apply than others. Leopard was a cinch (took about five minutes); Midnight Walts, on the other hand, wasn’t (took about 15 minutes). NOTE: I’m incompetent when it comes to applying false lashes, so your results may vary. That I was able to apply either of these without losing an eye was a minor makeup miracle.

These — especially Leopard — seem pretty fragile compared to other funky lashes I’ve worn in the past. I’m not sure how many times I’ll be able to wear each pair, but I’m guessing just two or three times. If you decide to give any of them a try, handle with care, and you should be able to use them at least a second time.

For $10 you can take your look to the next level with a pair of NYX Special Effects Lashes. Tabs, who’s lucky to have been born with a built-in flirty fringe, also likes that they’re cruelty-free.

PRICE: $10; available in 40 styles
AVAILABILITY: At drugstores and online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论