2012年6月1日星期五

Chanel Graphite Le Vernis

Against my warmer skin tone (with yellower undertones) Coach Outlet Online, the gold flecks of glitter seem to stand out and the result is the polish looking warmer rather than cool, which is actually is. I can see this leaning more on the silver side against cooler complexions. It’s a silvery-pewter with multi-colored glitter and shimmer that gives it a really gritty appearance, even though it doesn’t feel gritty (it’s not perfectly smooth, like a cream polish either). It has a very foil-like finish with a metallic sheen.

Anyone find a dupe?

Chanel Graphite Le Vernis ($25.00 for 0.4 fl. oz.) is described as a “metallic silver,” and I imagine the inspiration came from graphite itself. A quick Google image search will turn up several results and this certainly resembles graphite–even in the finish. It truly gleams in the sunlight.

Chanel Fall 2011:  Graphite Le Vernis


Chanel Graphite Le Vernis / Nail Lacquer

Where to Buy: Chanel, $25

The Glossover

I used two coats, but when I started cropping the photographs, I could tell I didn’t wait long enough for each coat to dry–there is a little pulling of the glitter, which resulted in slight unevenness. Graphite is mostly opaque in two coats, and the formula was easy to work with as it flowed evenly.  In the past, Chanel polishes have tended to last about a week on my nails with some minor tip wear (with a base/top coat).

This is a limited edition shade, and I couldn’t find a dupe from past reviews–there are pure silver foils but nothing as multi-faceted as Graphite.

没有评论:

发表评论